Create a fabulous menu for your Christmas celebrations.
Below are some options, to get you in the festive mood, that our clients have loved.
Book a consultation and let us help you design the perfect menu for your occasion.
Prices begin at £33 per person.
- Jerusalem artichoke soup with nutmeg and granary bread
- Smoked salmon pate with horseradish crème fraiche, micro cress and crispbreads
- Smoked salmon and chive blini mille feuille with tomato and lime salsa
- Buffalo mozzarella, vine tomatoes, red onion jam and pesto dressing
- Chicken liver parfait with cranberry jelly, red onion chutney, dressed leaves and crispbread
- Smoked mackerel with horseradish, micro leaves and crispbread
- Tian of smoked salmon and prawns with chilli and rocket dressing
- Marbled pork and pistachio terrine with marinated apricots and piccalilli
- Pheasant and walnut salad with cranberry and orange dressing
Main course dishes
- Roast turkey breast with roast potatoes, stuffing, sausage in bacon, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- Turkey escalope filled with sausage, cranberry and chestnut stuffing, chateaux potatoes, panache of roasted vegetables and gravy
- Traditional roast sirloin of beef with roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables and gravy
- 28 day aged Fillet steak with potato dauphinoise fine beans with hazelnut, artichoke puree and red wine jus
- Roast loin of pork, with pressed belly, crackling, bubble and squeak, glazed carrots and apple gravy
- Duck breast with sweet potato, braised red cabbage, pine nuts and red currant sauce
- Roast goose with chateaux potatoes, creamed leeks, orange glazed carrots, sprouts with pancetta and bread sauce
- Pot roast lightly spiced poussin with mixed nut and fruit quinoa and winter salad
- Roasted butternut squash risotto cake with red pepper sauce and seasonal vegetables
- Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy cream
- Christmas spiced chocolate brownie with honey, vanilla cream and Clementine
- Rum and raison cheesecake with winter fruits
- Lavender and honey bavarois with tuille biscuit
- Trio of chocolate tart, Christmas pudding and panacotta
- Traditional plum pudding with brandy butter and whisky cream
- Honey and malteser cheesecake with winter fruits and tuille biscuit
- Traditional raspberry trifle with shortbread
- Creme brule with marinated raspberries and shortbread