Street and festival food
We can provide street or festival style foods for any event and for any number of guests from 50 to 10’000. We can provide all power supplies, cooking equipment, marquees, tables and all cutlery and condiments required.
To put your mind at ease:
- We only use local good quality suppliers.
- All food is either Organic or a minimum of free range and from a sustainable source.
- All of our plates, cutlery and napkins are bio degradable or compostable.
- We hold a level 4 CIEH award.
- We have public and employers liability insurance.
- We will provide full risk assessments for every event.
- We currently hold a 5 star rating from the local authorities.
- We make everything ourselves in our kitchen to ensure the highest standards are maintained We hold a personal licence for the sale of alcohol if required.
Book a consultation and let us help you design the perfect menu for your festival.
- Ultimate beef burger with gherkin, cheese and fried onions
- Moroccan spiced lamb burger with flatbread and chilli and lime yoghurt
- Garlic and thyme chicken burger with ciabatta and smoked paprika crème fresh
- Char grilled pork belly roll with honey and mustard mayo
- Haggis burgers with black pudding
- Char grilled pork fillet with chorizo and apple sauce
- Asian shredded lamb with spicy cous cous
- Char grilled duck with pickled spring onions and cucumber with a plum sauce
- Chicken satay sticks with an Asian slaw and pickled ginger dressing
- Hot dogs (plain, lamb and mint, beef and red wine, pork and chorizo, pork and apple) with a selection of toppings for example spicy corn and crispy onions
- Asian style tiger prawns with mooli salad and chilli and cucumber dressing
- Fried scampi and homemade chips with a lemon and herb mayo
- Beetroot falafel wrap with cucumber and chilli jam and fresh salad
- Home made chips (plain or garlic and herb)
- Leek cheddar and wholegrain mustard hot dog
- Feta chilli and oregano arancini balls with a red pesto dip – Mozzarella and spring onion arrancini with a roasted pepper sauce
- Vegetable and halloumi skewers (pesto marinade optional)
- Stuffed zucchini with fennel and mushroom and a spring onion salsa verde
- Strawberries and cream
- Chocolate mousse
- Mixed fruit salad