Fine dining in the comfort of your home
Date night or Dinner party
Surprise the important people in your life with a fantastic restaurant standard meal without having to step out the door. Each week we design a new menu based on the finest seasonal ingredients from local producers.
We deliver your meal fully prepared with detailed instructions on how to simply heat and serve.
Our main focus is to provide high quality, local food that will delight you. We also want to make life easy for you so the prepared meal only needs a few simple steps to serve.
Please take a look at our gallery below to see some photos of recently delivered meals that our customers have sent us in. All of these have been plated up by the customers following our quick and easy instructions.
Menu for delivery on the 12th and 13th March.
The cost of 3 courses delivered to your door is £25 per person or for 2 courses £19 per person.
Red pepper, mozzarella and herb arancini with roasted pepper and sun blush tomato sauce, micro herb salad
Duck leg slowly braised with garlic and thyme, peas a la Francais, garlic and herb roasted new potatoes, bacon and thyme crumb, pan gravy
Cauliflower kiev in a thyme crumb with peas a la Francais, garlic and herb roasted new potatoes, pan gravy
Croissant bread and butter pudding with vanilla custard
Cheese course – £7 per person – Selection of English and French cheeses with biscuits, celery, grapes and chutney.
To accompany your meal why not add some of our fabulous Wine or Sparkling:
Pinot Grigio 2019 Bella Modella, Colline Teatine IGT, Abruzzo £14
Montaignan Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2019 IGP Herault. £14
Contarini Prosecco Spumante Brut NV Treviso £18
Autreau Roualet Brut NV £30
Starter: dairy, gluten, sulphites
Main course: gluten, dairy
Vegan main: gluten, nuts
Dessert: gluten, dairy, eggs
• Please note all cooking and heating times are approximate as all ovens and microwaves vary.
The Finer Details
- Simply complete the form below to book your meal and we will be in touch to confirm arrangements and to take payment.
- All food will be delivered following social distance guidelines. Please see this page for full details on our Covid 19 procedures.
- Minimum order is for 2 people.
- All allergens will be noted on the weekly menu.
- We can make deliveries to multiple addresses for one order – maybe for a zoom dinner party or meeting with friends or colleagues.
- We will not be able to make any changes to the weekly menu – If you have specific allergies please contact us.
- All orders must be placed by 5pm on the 6th March.
- Orders must be placed into the fridge on delivery and can be enjoyed on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
- Full heating instructions will be supplied with each order.