Let us take care of it this
Easter weekend may have to be celebrated differently this year, but that does not mean you cannot treat your family or just yourself to a fantastic meal to remember.
Enjoy the finest Easter dinner without having to step out the door or lift a finger. Our Easter menu is made using the finest seasonal ingredients from local producers.
We deliver your meal fully prepared with detailed instructions on how to simply heat and serve.
Our main focus is to provide high quality, local food that will delight you. We also want to make life easy for you so the prepared meal only needs a few simple steps to serve.
The perfect way to celebrate Easter with a delicious meal from Tom’s Kitchen!
Easter weekend menu for delivery on the 2nd and 3rd of April.
The cost of 3 courses delivered to your door is £33 per person.
Fillet of salmon cured in beetroot, orange and dill with celeriac and apple slaw, toasted pumpkin seeds and herb salad
Pea, mint and feta fritters with celeriac and apple slaw, toasted pumpkin seeds and herb salad
Lamb rump with potato herb and ricotta croquette, parsnip and anise puree, roasted leeks, caper jus.
Roasted cauliflower filo parcel with potato herb and ricotta croquette, parsnip and anise puree, roasted leeks, caper jus.
Raspberry and rhubarb frangipane tart with rhubarb compote and vanilla cream
Cheese course – £7 per person – Selection of English and French cheeses with biscuits, celery, grapes and chutney.
Homemade Chocolate truffles – £2 per person
To accompany your meal why not add some of our fabulous Wine or Sparkling:
Pinot Grigio 2019 Bella Modella, Colline Teatine IGT, Abruzzo £14
Montaignan Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2019 IGP Herault. £14
Contarini Prosecco Spumante Brut NV Treviso £18
Autreau Roualet Brut NV £30
Starter: Dairy, sulphites, eggs, fish, mustard
Vegetarian starter: Dairy, sulphites, eggs, mustard, gluten
Meat main courses: Dairy, gluten
Vegetarian main course: Dairy, sulphites, gluten
Dessert: Dairy, gluten, eggs, nuts
Cheese course: Dairy, gluten, sulphites
Chocolates: Dairy, nuts
• Please note all cooking and heating times are approximate as all ovens and microwaves vary.
The Finer Details
- Simply complete the form below to book your meal and we will be in touch to confirm arrangements and to take payment.
- All food will be delivered following social distance guidelines. Please see this page for full details on our Covid 19 procedures.
- Minimum order for any meal option is for 2 people.
- All allergens will be noted on the weekly menu as well as above.
- We will not be able to make any changes to the weekly menu – If you have specific allergies please contact us.
- All orders must be placed by 5pm on the 28th March.
- Orders must be placed into the fridge on delivery and can be enjoyed anytime after delivery or on Easter Sunday.
- Full heating instructions will be supplied with each order.