Let us take care of it this
Enjoy the finest Father’s day meal without having to step out the door or lift a finger. Our Father’s day menu is made using the finest seasonal ingredients from local producers.
We deliver your meal fully prepared with detailed instructions on how to simply heat and serve.
Our main focus is to provide high quality, local food that will delight you. We also want to make life easy for you so the prepared meal only needs a few simple steps to serve.
The perfect way to celebrate Father’s day with a delicious meal from Tom’s Kitchen!
Father’s day menu for delivery on the 18th and 19th June.
The cost of 3 courses delivered to your door is £33 per person.
Chicken liver parfait served with red onion chutney, pickled cucumber ribbons and fresh bread roll.
Panko crumbed brie with red onion chutney and pickled cucumber ribbons
Rump steak with garlic and herb butter, dauphinoise potato, caramelised onion puree, braised chicory and pan gravy
Mushroom wellington with garlic and herb butter, dauphinoise potato, caramelised onion puree, braised chicory and mushroom gravy
Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel sauce
Cheese course – £7 per person – Selection of English and French cheeses with biscuits, celery, grapes and chutney.
Homemade Chocolate truffles – £2 per person
To accompany your meal why not add some of our fabulous Wine or Sparkling:
Pinot Grigio 2019 Bella Modella, Colline Teatine IGT, Abruzzo £14
Montaignan Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2019 IGP Herault. £14
Contarini Prosecco Spumante Brut NV Treviso £18
Autreau Roualet Brut NV £30
Starter: Sulphites, gluten, dairy
Vegetarian starter: Sulphites, gluten, dairy, egg
Main course: Dairy, mustard, sulphites
Vegan main course: Dairy, Gluten, mustard
Dessert: Dairy, eggs, nuts, gluten, sulphites
Cheese course: Dairy, gluten, sulphites
Chocolates: Dairy, nuts
• Please note all cooking and heating times are approximate as all ovens and microwaves vary.
The Finer Details
- Simply complete the form below to book your meal and we will be in touch to confirm arrangements and to take payment.
- All food will be delivered following social distance guidelines. Please see this page for full details on our Covid 19 procedures.
- Minimum order for any meal option is for 2 people.
- All allergens will be noted on the weekly menu as well as above.
- We will not be able to make any changes to the weekly menu – If you have specific allergies please contact us.
- All orders must be placed by 3pm on the 14th June.
- Orders must be placed into the fridge on delivery and can be enjoyed anytime after delivery or on Father’s day.
- Full heating instructions will be supplied with each order.