Let us take care of it this year
Mother’s day may have to be celebrated differently this year, but that does not mean you cannot treat your Mum to a fantastic meal to remember.
Enjoy the finest Mothers day dinner without having to step out the door or lift a finger. Our Mother’s day menu is made using the finest seasonal ingredients from local producers.
We deliver your meal fully prepared with detailed instructions on how to simply heat and serve.
Our main focus is to provide high quality, local food that will delight you. We also want to make life easy for you so the prepared meal only needs a few simple steps to serve.
Show Mum how much you appreciate her with a delicious meal from Tom’s Kitchen!
Mother’s day menu for delivery on the 12th & 13th March
The cost of 3 courses delivered to your door is £33 per person.
Arancini of red pepper, mozzarella and herbs with sun blush tomato and roasted red pepper sauce, micro herb salad.
Duck leg slowly braised in garlic and thyme, peas a la Francais, garlic and herb roasted new potatoes, bacon and thyme crumb, pan gravy.
Cauliflower Kiev in a thyme crumb with peas a la Francais, garlic and herb roasted new potatoes, pan gravy.
Croissant bread and butter pudding served with vanilla custard.
Cheese course – £6 per person – Selection of English and French cheeses with biscuits, celery, grapes and chutney.
Homemade Chocolate truffles – £2 per person
To accompany your meal why not add some of our fabulous Wine or Sparkling:
Pinot Grigio 2019 Bella Modella, Colline Teatine IGT, Abruzzo £12
Montaignan Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2019 IGP Herault. £12
Contarini Prosecco Spumante Brut NV Treviso £15
Autreau Roualet Brut NV £25
Starter: Dairy, gluten, sulphites
Meat main courses: Dairy, gluten
Vegan main course: Sulphites, gluten, nuts
Dessert: Dairy, gluten, eggs
Cheese course: Dairy, gluten, sulphites
Chocolates: Dairy, nuts
• Please note all cooking and heating times are approximate as all ovens and microwaves vary.
The Finer Details
- Simply complete the form below to book your meal and we will be in touch to confirm arrangements and to take payment.
- All food will be delivered following social distance guidelines. Please see this page for full details on our Covid 19 procedures.
- Minimum order for any meal option is for 2 people.
- All allergens will be noted on the weekly menu as well as above.
- We will not be able to make any changes to the weekly menu – If you have specific allergies please contact us.
- All orders must be placed by 5pm on the 7th March.
- Orders must be placed into the fridge on delivery and can be enjoyed anytime on Mother’s day.
- Full heating instructions will be supplied with each order.