Let us take care of it this year
Valentine’s Day may have to be celebrated differently this year, but that does not mean you cannot receive a romantic meal to remember.
Enjoy the finest Valentine’s Day dinner with your loved one without having to step out the door or lift a finger. Our Valentine’s Day menu is made using the finest seasonal ingredients from local producers.
We deliver your meal fully prepared with detailed instructions on how to simply heat and serve. We make it easy for you to wow that special someone in your life.
Our main focus is to provide high quality, local food that will delight you. We also want to make life easy for you so the prepared meal only needs a few simple steps to serve.
Valentines Day menu for delivery on the 12th & 13th February
The cost of 3 courses delivered to your door is £33 per person.
Lightly spiced sweet potato and coconut soup with pine nuts, coconut sprinkle, baby coriander and crispbreads.
28 day aged Rump aged steak with a truffle, garlic and herb butter, dauphinoise potatoes, stock braised carrot, roasted courgettes with fennel seeds and peas served with a roast garlic jus.
Roast vegetable, spinach, stilton, puy lentil and nut wellington with dauphinoise potatoes, stock braised carrot, roasted courgettes with fennel seeds and peas served with a roast garlic red wine sauce.
Rich chocolate tart served with a berry compote and Chantilly cream
Cheese course – £6 per person – Selection of English and French cheeses with biscuits, celery, grapes and chutney.
Homemade Chocolate truffles – £2 per person
To accompany your meal why not add some of our fabulous Wine or Sparkling:
Pinot Grigio 2019 Bella Modella, Colline Teatine IGT, Abruzzo £12
Montaignan Carignan Vieilles Vignes 2019 IGP Herault. £12
Contarini Prosecco Spumante Brut NV Treviso £15
Autreau Roualet Brut NV £25
Starter: Dairy, sulphites, nuts
Meat main courses: Dairy
Vegetarian main course: Dairy, sulphites, gluten, nuts
Dessert: Dairy, gluten, eggs
Cheese course: Dairy, gluten, sulphites
Chocolates: Dairy, nuts
• Please note all cooking and heating times are approximate as all ovens and microwaves vary.
The Finer Details
- Simply complete the form below to book your meal and we will be in touch to confirm arrangements and to take payment.
- All food will be delivered following social distance guidelines. Please see this page for full details on our Covid 19 procedures.
- Minimum order for any meal option is for 2 people.
- All allergens will be noted on the weekly menu as well as above.
- We will not be able to make any changes to the weekly menu – If you have specific allergies please contact us.
- All orders must be placed by 3pm on the 8th February.
- Orders must be placed into the fridge on delivery and can be enjoyed anytime on Valentines Day.
- Full heating instructions will be supplied with each order.