Tom’s kitchen were hired to provide the catering for a wedding of 124 people in a beautiful village
near Wisbech in Cambridgeshire in late october 2009.
To begin with the guests had 7 kinds of canapés, most of which can be viewed under the canapés page of this site,
the others were created especially for the wedding party and included:
– cucumber with crispy pancetta and Roquefort
– rice paper roll filled with asian slaw.
The Catering for the main course and dessert were as follows:
– Carvery of braised and roast leg of Pork, and roast sirloin of beef
– Creamed leeks, Roast potatoes, Roast parsnips with parmesan and honey
– Panache of seasonal vegetables
– Pomme puree
– Giant Yorkshire puddings
– Pan Gravy.
Dessert was a Raspberry Cheesecake with bramble compot vanilla cream and lemon biscuit.
The whole event went fantasticaly well as the food and the catering as a whole were a huge success. Since this
Wedding several of the guests have been in contact for future events in the Cambridge area including cooking
lessons and demonstrations for the NSPCC.